"Proud Past...Bright Future", as the theme for my term as district governor, has carved out a meaningful reflection in my life. 

I have arrived at this stage of accomplishment in Lionism and have gained tremendous experience and knowledge with the help from my fellow past district governors who have provided me with the advice which they have gained from their past experiences.



I am sure all past governors have achieved some proud moments during their term in office; something which, if put together, can be a Bank of Resources for future leaders to tap from, and provide the key to a better and brighter future for all Lions.


I have compiled a reflection of my term in office as district governor in this website and with this, I hope that on day, in the future, it will motivate others, including myself, to continue activity "To serve" for our Community and Country.


Best Wishes

Allan Cheah CW  

No comments:

Post a Comment